Bwin Forum

Bwin.com

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-06 06:25:59

HAKGraciel

#8solo…of Charlies and Franks (Charlemagne MoE)

Menu.
#8solo…of Charlies and Franks (Charlemagne MoE).

#8solo…of Charlies and Franks (Charlemagne MoE)

coming very soon to BSo…a single handed attempt to cut and past a way through to European dominance and unification…a number of recent Kickstarter arrivals and some heavy playtesting demands ha.ve pushed this item back…I do appologise for the delay Bonjour à tous … et bienvenue à ma tentative solitaire de dominer toute l’Europe.
Laisser étouffer les masses commence … et laisser la mauvaise grammaire française gouverner le jour                                   Yes indeedy…I am, with out the aid of safety net or historical references, going to singlehandedly cut out all the forces that oppose me…(literally cut them out as I only have the PnP version of the game from Wargame Vaults) then I will quash all uprising and bring unification to not only the Franks…but the entire European continent…well a large portion of it at any rate.

So let me don my customary 700-800 AD hessian sack underpants and red Taffeta shawl

fasten my string belt and wave my conquering plastic great grandad to Excalibur above my head in a triumphant waggle….
Tweet.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply.
Enter your comment here.
Email                 Name                Website                                                            You are commenting using your WordPress.com account.
(  /     )                                                            You are commenting using your Google account.
(  /     )                                                            You are commenting using your Twitter account.
(  /     )                                                            You are commenting using your Facebook account.
(  /     ).
Follow BSoMT                                                      UKGE 2018 UK Games Expo 2018  Assembly Kickstarter Launch Assembly Kickstarter  Dwarven Traders (2d6EE Games) Kickstarter Launch Dwarven Traders Kickstarter Launch                             Fella, Destroyer of Worlds               Both Sides of My Table               Unforseen event devistates the island.
Velcro the boardgame cat.
Post to                                                                          Send to Email Address          Your Name       Your Email Address                                     Post was not sent - check your email addresses.
Email check failed.

Please try again          Sorry

your blog cannot share posts by email.
bloggers like this:.

Board footer