Bwin Forum

Bwin.com

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-06 12:17:46

Imateet

More Books: Other books written by me that you might enjoy

Author                                                                                                                                                       ‘The Lean Channel: YouTube for Entrepreneurs’ Book Now Available.
Facebook Twitter Reddit Tumblr StumbleUpon Digg Linkedin email   One of the most popular articles on my blog is my guide for creating a YouTube gaming channel.
Considering this, several months ago I started writing a detailed book that explains how to build a business around a YouTube channel.
The result is.
The book is basically an expanded version of the blog article, with information not covered in the article.

Have you ever wanted to start a business centered around producing YouTube videos

This book serves as a guide for the complete novice instructing in how to get started on your path to becoming a new media sensation and make money.
Learn everything from how to setup your channel to how to brand your show.
Supplemental Material: The book mentions there is additional downloads and information located on my book.
You can find that information at https://careymartell.com/lean-channel-supplements/ Photos of the Printed Book      Update 12/3/2015:  I’m surprised how well the book has been received.
It’s currently one of the top selling books for the ‘video production’ category.
More Books: Other books written by me that you might enjoy.
YouTube Sponsorships: How Creators Like You Can Fund Your Channel  Facebook Twitter Reddit Tumblr StumbleUpon Digg Linkedin email.

Top 10 Ways to Doom Your Own Startup
How to Write a Good Pitch for a TV Show : Ghostbusters 3 Example
8,056 UniqueVisitorsPowered By                     Learn more:

on.
on.
on.
on.
on.
email.

Board footer