You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-08 04:18:41

CorrineJen

VELcare: Extended Product Protection Plan

VELcare               »  » VELcare

VELcare Legacy Upgrade.
FAQs.
Terms of Coverage.
VELcare: Extended Product Protection Plan.
VELcare is an extended protection plan offered in addition to the 12 month factory warranty issued at the time of purchase. Fee Schedule  $395.00 per year on the first VELscope® unit (available on all VELscope® Vx units).
$205.00 per year on each additional VELscope® unit (price valid based on single practice location).
One Year Coverage Includes  Standard inbound and outbound shipping (3-5 day service) within the domestic US and Canada for all battery and light replacement parts and service*.
On-demand video training modules.
Part Replacement Coverage Includes       Not Included: Canon camera/iPod touch attachment parts and accessories.
VELcare Legacy Upgrade.

Legacy Upgrade Program and Protection Plan

Fee Schedule $2090 Upgrade Package Includes  $395.00 for one year for the protection plan (Valid on VELscope® Vx upgrades from legacy products).

$1695.00 for each replacement upgrade to a new VELscope® Vx unit

One Year Protection Coverage Includes:  Standard inbound and outbound shipping (3-5 day service) within the domestic US and Canada for all battery and light replacement parts and service.
On-demand video training modules.
Part Replacement Cover Includes       Not Included: Canon camera/iPod touch attachment parts and accessories.
FAQs.

I bought a VELscope® Vx four years ago
Can I sign up for the VELcare protective plan

The VELcare protective plan is open to all VELscope® Vx owners whether you purchased your unit recently or four years ago.
Why do I need VELcare.
The key benefits of purchasing VELcare coverage include:  Free replacement parts inclusive of shipping.
Covered repairs including additional shipping benefits.
Highly competitive prices on replacement units.
The VELcare program gives VELscope users a great service plan at a value that is comparable to the price of a replacement battery along with added extras.
How do I know if my repair issue is going to be covered in full.
Units needing repair can often be assessed over the phone for basic issues.
Our representatives are trained to make general assessments through phone consultations but we cannot guarantee comprehensive information without an inspection.
Can I choose to switch to a replacement unit once I find out how much the repairs are going to be.
Yes.
At any time during the repair process, it is possible to switch to a replacement unit by paying the additional replacement fee.

Will my VELcare automatically renew each year

Yes, .

VELcare will automatically renew annually on the date of the original enrollment
You may cancel VELcare prior to your renewal date by contacting LED Dental
Can I cancel my VELcare and get a refund

No.
The coverage is for a full year and cannot be prorated for a refund once an annual charge has been made.

Do I get a factory warranty when I sign up for the Legacy upgrade package

No.
The VELcare legacy upgrade plan is designed to allow legacy owners to upgrade to a new system with competitive pricing.
The VELcare cover replaces the factory warranty on new products that are purchased through the upgrade plan.
Do I have to return my old VELscope unit when I take advantage of the special VELcare pricing.
No.

Your used VELscope does not need to be returned and can be properly disposed of

LED Dental, Inc.
and Apteryx, Inc.
are wholly-owned subsidiaries of                   Toll-free:                                                                 © Copyright 2020 Apteryx Imaging Inc.
|  | Site developed by.
VELcare.
×                                               Register your VELscope® Vx                                             CLOSE.

Board footer